To produce an innovative layout design to provide training facilities within an existing light industrial unit in Cambridge.
- To remove existing partitions, ceilings and air conditioning systems. Reconstruction with upgrade to partitions flooring and alterations to the mezzanine floor.
- New sound proof partitioning to form Training Rooms and Offices with WCs and new suspended ceilings
- Reconfiguration and additional of mechanical ventilation and air conditioning
- Provide lighting and power distribution.
- Complete refurbishment of the workshop and other facilities in garage
- Building alterations to form new windows and fire escapes.
- External clean of building elevations, refurbishment and formation of external hard standings, smokers shelter, bicycle shelter, drainage
- Installation of CCTV, intruder alarm and access controls.